We are now seeking Transport Administrator - North Wales (Kinmel Bay)
11:00 to 20:00 Monday to Friday
Key Roles / Responsibilities
- Data inputting.
- Liaising with customers via telephone to take collections / customer query resolution.
- Specific contract responsibilities.
- Keeping up to date with the group transport e-mail.
- Scanning POD’s.
- Updating and creating KPI reports.
- General office administration answering the telephone, filing and photocopying etc.
- Liaison with warehouse staff, drivers and other departments and depots.
- Any other reasonable request made by management.
Qualifications / education required:
Particular aptitude / skills required:
A team player.
Able to work to deadlines and on own initiative.
Will have excellent IT, planning, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
Will be able to work under pressure in a busy transport office.
Ideally will have previous proven experience in a similar role within freight / logistics.
Own transport due to location would be a distinct advantage.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details of the role will be provided upon application.